See by Chloé Resort '13


I've recently been working closely with See by Chloé and I couldn't be more in love with this French fashion house. It's cool to represent the brand, take all of my favorite pieces from the new Resort '13 collection, and really just get to make them my own. A messy head of hair, a swipe of red lipstick, and all of my favorite jewels. I remember someone in the office saying this season is "Chloé does Coachella!" So now I see why working with them has been the perfect fit! Lord knows that's my jam. Snapped up in Chelsea Arts Tower the collection felt very me...maybe because it was all inspired by California...Venice beach to be more specific, where I was born. The dreamy colorful knits, leather, and classic shapes feel fresh and have this youthful and playful vibe I swoon over. Now I'm just figuring out which pieces I'll be adding to my wardrobe in September! (photos by me and Lizzy at Chloé)

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title See by Chloé Resort '13. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/06/see-by-chloe-resort.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...