Me photographed and filmed by Sharon Gong













fever from Sharon Gong on Vimeo.

(Photography and Video by Sharon Gong)

Sharon Gong and I have been planning to shoot together for months and we finally got to meet up last Sunday for a little photo/video shoot! I'm so happy I got to meet this lovely lady in person. I've been such a fan of her all her work even since stumbling upon her blog a year ago. I was shocked at how humble and smart this young lady is for her age. She is only 16 and has such a fresh take on photography and art. I love how her work is so mysterious, haunting, but most of all, just completely beautiful and magical. It tells a story. We had the best time shooting up high on the side of a mountain in between the trees and the brush. Surrounded by nature with gorgeous views of all of Los Angeles. I'm so pleased with the result and am so happy I got to work with this talented ingenue! I can only see bright things coming for this great girl! See all of Sharon Gong's artwork and photography here!

Follow Natalie Off Duty

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
You have read this article Natalie Suarez Sharon Gong Video Photoshoot with the title Me photographed and filmed by Sharon Gong. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/12/me-photographed-and-filmed-by-sharon.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...