This Ain't No Weapon.... Yet

1
2
6
5
3
4

Got these bone heeled ankle boots from the lovely Chiara from The Blonde Salad literally right before I was leaving to the airport for LA. I was just going to try them on to see how they fit but they were too rad and surprisingly very comfortable to not be worn so I wore them to the airport.
My boyfriend joked that I wouldn't be able to pass through security because they'd think it's a weapon. Well, I guess it is a weapon of art.

P.S. Thank you all so much for your kind words on the video! I'm really glad you guys like it!!
You have read this article Outfit with the title This Ain't No Weapon.... Yet. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/12/this-ain-no-weapon-yet.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...