Through the Fog









(River Island cable knit sweater from ASOS, Vintage Versace shorts, 80%20 ankle boots, H&M parka, Bally bag)

This week has been so busy! I've been on so many castings I can't even count, shot for Joe's Jeans, and still managed to take a few outfit shots. I've gotten to the point where it's hard for me to even remember what I did the day before, but then I look through my Canon, and I'm like "Oh yeah, that was fun!" Welp, we had a very foggy day here in Los Angeles this week. This type of weather really gets my hair feeling all wet and slimy, not my favorite! I stayed cozy in an amazing wool blend cable knit and a pair of vintage denim shorts. In fear of rain completely upsetting my high-maintenance bangs (i kid), I trampled about town with my giant parka. Overall, it was a beautiful day in an outfit I plan on putting on repeat.

Follow Natalie Off Duty

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
You have read this article with the title Through the Fog. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/12/through-fog.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...