Dressing for the Snowstorm during New York Fashion Week

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend and are ready for a productive week!
I've been going through a black and white phase for quite a while now and judging from the looks from the shows, I'm right on trend but when the snowstorm hit, I needed my brights to cheer me up. 

So far, majority of my favorite shows were either channeling black and white or fall hues such as the popular maroon (aka oxblood) and blue hues. Also, fall and winter hats aren't going anywhere! I'm going to continue to grow my quite large hat and beanie collection (especially a long beanie and a fur hat!)

Have you guys been catching up on the shows? If so, what trend are you looking forward to the most?

(and then Nemo, the snowstorm hit quite haaard. brrrr....)

Karen Millen Peplum Top
Lionette Brooch 
Rebecca Minkoff Bag
You have read this article Fashion Week / New York / Outfit with the title Dressing for the Snowstorm during New York Fashion Week. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/02/dressing-for-snowstorm-during-new-york.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...