Song of Style on Instagram : Aruba Edition

Floating on the pool at the rental house in Aruba. One piece is from We Are Handsome (also love this, this, and this one from them and this bikini) and sunnies are from Illesteva

Wearing a BCBG hat and American Apparel bikini (similar here)

BCBG bikini. Btw, haven't had fritos for a very long time and I'm addicted to this flavor! 

Everyday I ate breakfast like a queen! 

The biggest pancake I've ever eaten! It's a dutch pancake and was absolutely yum! Wondering where I can get these in LA?


Wearing Lolli Swim Bikini Top (in black here) and Michael Stars Striped Shorts (coming this Spring!) 

Wearing Lolli Swim (here and bottom here) again. Their bikinis are so playful and cute.

Our new view from our new place in Aruba. I love being so close to the beach.

I heart the beach so much! 

So thankful to be here.

I heart you Aruba! xoxo
You have read this article instagram / Outfit with the title Song of Style on Instagram : Aruba Edition. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/02/song-of-style-on-instagram-aruba-edition.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...