Spring Colors Preview at NYFW

Karen Millen Peplum Top (in stores Feb 13)
Karen Millen Pants (in stores Feb 13)
Laurence Decade Boots (other versions here and here)
Rebecca Minkoff Bag


Hello! Here is a quick preview of this outfit before I head out! I wore this on my second day of NYFW when the snow storm hit. I intended to wear this Karen Millen outfit with pointy pumps but obviously had to choose different footwear and the only boots I had brought were my Laurence Decades.
Overall I really wanted to brighten up the gloomy (beautiful yet painfully cold) snowy weather with Spring colors.

Photos by YoungJun Koo for The Cut
You have read this article Fashion Week / New York / Outfit with the title Spring Colors Preview at NYFW. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/02/spring-colors-preview-at-nyfw.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...