Sunday in LA

Hello! I took these photos last weekend after stopping by the Fairfax Flea Market! I'm currently busy trying to finish all of my design jobs and blog work since I'll be off to Paris tomorrow morning! 
It's always been my dream to visit Paris and because I've been so busy lately traveling and working I haven't really had the chance to take it in yet but I know I'm going to be squealing the entire time en route to Paris! 

If you have any great recommendations, such as museums to visit, places to eat, etc... please let me know! Also any French phrases I should know?

Thank you and hope you all have a lovely week! xoxo

Michael Stars Stripe Top
Anine Bing Leather Pants
Pamela Love x Nine West Boots
Neff Beanie
Givenchy Antigona Bag (also here)
Lionette Earrings
Vita Fede Bracelets

You have read this article Outfit with the title Sunday in LA. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/02/sunday-in-la.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...