Snow Covered in New York

The day after Nemo, New York was covered in snow. It was also the day Wesley Mason was flying back to LA and since we don't get to spend much time with each other due to the fact that I travel so much, instead of hitting the shows, I spent my day with him strolling around New York. 

Comfort and warmth was key this day, so I wore my Hudson leather pants (it's such a myth that leather pants are uncomfortable!) with a faded neon sweater that matched my bright mini bag from Rebecca Minkoff. 

Fallon NecklaceMiu Miu Sunglasses
Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Faux Fur Jacket (other patchwork faux furs here and here)
Gap Sweater
Hudson Juliette Leather Pants (waxed versions here and here)
Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers
Rebecca Minkoff Mini Box
Jennifer Zeuner Rings
Vita Fede Bracelet (from left: 1, 2, 3)

You have read this article New York / Outfit with the title Snow Covered in New York. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/02/snow-covered-in-new-york.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...