LA Spirit

I've been hit with a flu so lately it's been all about no fuss dressing. I wore this outfit to a brunch and then to the Lakers game that evening although now that I think about it, it might've been more appropriate for a baseball game. I'm sure you all know by now that I'm a huge denim lover and I have a soft spot for my ripped jeans. Every ripped pair I own have a great ripped story behind them. These? They were already slightly distressed but one morning, I was in such a rush to get into my jeans that I accidentally put my foot into the distressed part and ripped it even more. Anyone else ever have that happen to them?

Maurie & Eve Bomber (other cool bombers here and here)
Juicy Couture Striped Top
Joe's Jeans Ripped Skinny Jeans (also here)
French Connection Ankle Strap Pumps (similar here and here)
Celine Trapeze Purse

You have read this article Outfit with the title LA Spirit. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/la-spirit.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...