Neon Summer Dream


Photographed by Dylana Suarez

Summer's downtown are always the best. Craving the days I can finally hop on my bike, and ride to Brooklyn on the Williamsburg Bridge, grab a popcicle on the sidewalk, and come home, dressed in summery neon prints. Here I am photographed by my sister, Dylana Suarez, for Volcom. She shot a lot of my past print campaigns, but it was rad being snapped up inside my new apartment, where things are finally coming together. Floral blankets line my bed, we've got a tee-pee of a lamp, and rows of neon wax candles from Woodstock. My new home is finally becoming a home and I'm obsessed...I love being able to walk to Soho, to the LES, and down the Bowery in a matter of a minutes. Plus, it's now a new top favorite stop for my friends in the neighborhood. A place to make music, order-in, and watch endless amounts of movies. This summer looks like one to be filled with ombre colors, stripes, and lots of brightly colored beanies and stacked on jewelry. Bring on the east coast heat! With some beachy west coast finds, I'm bound to survive.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
  Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Neon Summer Dream. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/neon-summer-dream.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...