The Bunny Benni

Get your Pink on

A Green Easter

Blue Baby Blue
It's Easter weekend everyone, and all I am seeing are baby pinks, greens, and blues, baby blues! My 3 top favorite hues for the holiday weekend. I'm already all dressed for the day in mini green jumper, and of course, one of my favorite of the shoes we've designed...the "Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" BENNI boot! And just in time for the holiday, we created the BUNNY BENNI! Meet this adorable suede beauty of a boot, good enough to run around in search of Easter eggs and cause a ruckus, in the Blush, Mint, and Teal. I'm ready to get my groove on this weekend, pastels and all! Wishing everyone a beautiful and sunny Easter weekend!

Shop our Modern Vice Bunny Benni boot, and all these other items, on my Polyvore

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
  Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title The Bunny Benni . You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-bunny-benni.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...