The Coveteur x Aimee Song Part Two

While I was in New York for Fashion Week, I got to hang out with the amazing team behind The Coveteur again. This time, instead of shooting my place in LA, they shot me at one of my favorite hotels Tribeca Grand. As a huge fan of The Coveteur I can't express how honored I am to have been coveteur'ed not once, but twice! 

Hope you'll visit The Coveteur to check out my fashion week essentials and to see all the other amazing people who have been coveteur'ed! 


Outfit 1:
Equipment Floral Shirt (also here)
Stylestalker Leather Skirt
Isabel Marant Gava Pumps

Outfit 2:
BCBGMaxAzria TopRebecca Minkoff Mini Box Bag (also in green and blue)

Outfit 3:
Three Floor Dress

You have read this article Fashion Week / New York / Outfit with the title The Coveteur x Aimee Song Part Two. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-coveteur-x-aimee-song-part-two.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...