A Pop of Pastel

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video  hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blazer and Belt: Vintage, Silk Tank: Bebe, Shorts: Ann Taylor

The beautiful weather has got me pulling out all sorts of Spring colors from pastel blues to pretty pinks. They really pop in these photos! And I've never found mixing textures and patterns wrong, so I went with my pinstriped blazer and tweed tailored shorts. This time of year has always been my favorite! Here's a collage of some of my favorite photos that will give you that pastel-fix I'm sure you've been craving!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You have read this article with the title A Pop of Pastel. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/03/a-pop-of-pastel.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...