Wren!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dress: Wren, Blazer: Ramona West Vintage
I'm currently coveting my new Wren dress. I've had a love for Melissa Coker's designs ever since walking in one of her very first fashion presentations. Her designs are just my style, so when I heard she was sending me a piece, I knew I would love it. It's got an amazing fit, black lace, and cool zipper detail. Pretty much perfection. Wren's flirty, fun dresses are beautiful, yet still have a little edge. It's no wonder It-girls Alexa Chung, Harley-Viera Newton, and Tennessee Thomas hold the spot as Wren campaign models! And like me, are Wren's #1 fans.

Below are some of my favorite Wren looks, perfect for the modern it-girl. Do check out more photos from the Wren lookbooks HERE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You have read this article with the title Wren!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/03/wren.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...