She Comes Out at Night

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of my all time favorite shows from Fashion Week was Proenza Schouler. I loved the dark sheer accents on the clothing along with the dark purple, almost black, lipstick that really contrasted with the models skin tone. Exactly what a girl who only comes out at night would look like. Dark, mysterious, but oh so cool.

Speaking of a girl who would only come out at night! Here's a candid of me, shot by photographer Rj Shaughnessy. This photo was taken before I left for holiday in Asia.Cannot believe how pale I was. I have a feeling my slight tan from my recent vacation will be fading. Anywho, I'm kinda diggin the vampy result of my portrait. Now I just need some of that Proenza Schouler lipstick and run out into the night.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You have read this article with the title She Comes Out at Night. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/03/she-comes-out-at-night.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...