Just a Normal School Day

Seneca Rising Top, Paige Premium Denim
Seneca Rising Top, Paige Premium Denim
Seneca Rising Top, Paige Premium Denim
Seneca Rising Top, Paige Premium Denim
(Seneca Rising Aurore Top, Paige Verdugo Jegging in Sapphire, Civico 9 Short Cowboy Boots)

These jeans I got from Revolve are called 'jeggings' and although I am not a fan of the term 'jeggings' these jeans feel exactly how they should feel like: nice denim feel yet the comfortableness of a legging minus the wedgie. I always thought jeggings were super thin denim with that weird elastic waistband but these are just like jeans except it is so stretchy (still maintains its fit though even after an 8 hour wear)
I wanted to dress up the jeans so I chose a feminine drapey top that I also got from Revolve.
You'll definitely see me wearing these pieces more often.

You have read this article Outfit with the title Just a Normal School Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/03/just-normal-school-day.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...