The Past Weekend

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Spent the first two nights @ Annika's house and had an amazing time with the kids, my sister, mom, and Malti & Pooma, although I only slept 4 hours throughout my entire stay. The next day I met the lovely Rachel and had a blast, went to my sister's birthday bash @ the cemetary, saw half naked men and women at the club with nipple stickers, thongs, chokers, girls and guys who wouldn't leave me alone because I was playing cobrasnake, went home @ 5am and after packing went straight to the airport and arrived at SFO in 50minutes only to find out our gate had problems so all of us in the plane weren't able to leave for at least an hour. Still, I was happy to see my boyfriend and his new hair cut and of course, my little Charcoal.
You have read this article Outfit / Personal with the title The Past Weekend. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/03/the-past-weekend.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...