Boxy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blazer: Ramona West Vintage, Tights: We Love Colors

Bring on the Prepsterness! I've grown to love the colored tights over at We Love Colors, especially in this dark "Charcoal" hue. I felt like wearing them with nothing but a big, boxy, double-breasted blazer from Ramona West, as a dress. As well as the hugest ring I could find in my jewelry dish. Super simple.

And man, I think I sneezed about a gazillion times this past week! It's been windy, and I think the weather change has got my sinuses all effed up. And of course, I was shooting in Orange County a few times this week. . . thank you Santa Ana winds! So yes, this week consisted of photoshoots and now that I have a free day, I'm thinking of hitting the movies!! Excited, Excited. I must see The Runaways!
You have read this article with the title Boxy. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/03/boxy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...