All Wrapped Up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Stylestalker Skirt, City of Dolls crop top, Forever 21 blazer, Via Spiga shoes, Forever 21 and vintage rings)

I was sifting through my drawers and pulled out this amazing Stylestalker "Tentacle" skirt coming straight out of their latest collection. I love the wrapped detail and slender fit. The print really gives off a very cool surfer vibe, but with a darker edge to it. Stylestalker is my go-to Australian label that offers adorable yet sophisticated bodycon pieces of great quality. (I'm pretty excited to meet up with the designers again when they come visit LA this month!) This skirt in particular stood out to me and really brought me back to the dark, sultry, slightly gothic feel of the Proenza Schouler Fall collection. I had some fun playing around with pieces in my wardrobe that really had the feel of Proenza's collection.

Not only have I been currently swooning over dark, mysterious Proenza attire, but leaning over to the the soft girliness of designer Vanessa Bruno. This video featuring French style icon, Lou Doillon, is absolutely beautiful. There really is no other word to describe it better. This video inspires me to release my inner ballerina in flowing fabrics and pastel shades this Fall! And the choice of music was perfect! I am now a huge fan of (Chilly) Gonzales. "Overnight" is one of my favorite songs to listen to before going to bed. It's so calming! Hope you enjoy the video as much as I do!


Also, check out the 3 page article on me in Spilled Milk magazine HERE! There are some other really great articles and stunning editorial images in the magazine!
You have read this article with the title All Wrapped Up. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/09/all-wrapped-up.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...