Counting the Days...

2
3
1
(Convertible Jumpsuit courtesy of Miss Pixie, Deena & Ozzy Strappy Wedges, Urban Outfitters Fedora)

I tried to think of a creative way to wear this convertible jumpsuit but I kept making it into an asymmetrical top. I must admit, every time I took a bathroom break I came back with a different looking top.
I start my first day of class tomorrow. I can't believe how fast my summer break went but I'm looking forward to a new semester and also my trip to New York later this week.
Hope all of you have a wonderful week!

P.S. For those who were wondering what type of bra to wear with a low scoop back top (this post) I wore this bra.
You have read this article Outfit with the title Counting the Days.... You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/09/counting-days.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...