Westside Errands

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Ramona West Vintage Blouse, Vintage shorts and belt, Bally Bag, Cole Haan Boots)

I am so happy it's the weekend! Finally, some time to just be around the house, catching up on reading and studying. Spent this past week finishing up the Volcom shoot down in the OC! I finally got a hold of the catalog that's out right now! There are some really cool shots. I'll post them soon! It was pretty awesome walking into the Volcom headquarters and seeing a big poster of my face staring back at me. Took a little snapshot with it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love how overcast this week was, but looks like things are really clearing up! This is what I wore yesterday running errands around the Westside, visiting my agency and grabbing lunch on 3rd street Promenade. Just kept things really casual and simple! I never really feel like dressing up or wearing any makeup on my days off.

And remember how I said, I would make another little music video for you guys? Well, I took one earlier this month! I'm singing "I Never" by Rilo Kiley, one of my favorite songs. I'm currently playing around and working on my own stuff as well. Hope you like the vid! :)


And don't forget to check out my Style Diary on Full Frontal Fashion HERE!
You have read this article with the title Westside Errands. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/09/westside-errands.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...