Dressed for Comfort

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Vintage blouse and trousers, Naya shoes, Il Bisonte bag)

Lately, I've been leaning towards loose menswear inspired pieces of clothing. I like how they fall on my body. I've never been a huge fan of really tight items of clothing due to my long and scrawny frame. This is one of my favorite looks: a vintage Italian blouse along with a pair of trousers I found at the Goodwill in Santa Barbara. They were only 99 cents! Funny how the cheapest items in my closet are always my favorite. The shoes are straight out of the new collection of Naya Shoes, of which I am a huge fan of. All their products are eco-friendly, made with all natural materials and soft supple leather. I love how these labels like Naya can do good for the environment and still come out with incredible, fashion forward products. Believe it or not, these heels are also so soft and squishy thanks to their cushioning. I love them for work and castings, where I have to run around in heels all day. I've learned from experience, uncomfortable shoes suck and completely spoil my day. I'm telling you, get your hands on a pair of Naya's now and view their campaign video with the gorgeous Julia Dunstall here! I am kind of obsessed. Your feet will thank you.

And of course I've gotta give you a dose of random pretty photos! Makes me really want to take a long trip outdoors, to the middle of nowhere...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You have read this article with the title Dressed for Comfort. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/09/dressed-for-comfort.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...