Reality is too Complex

2-2
1-2
3-2
(Anarchy Street Fringe Cardigan, Vintage Blouse, Vintage Leather Shorts, NYLA Boots)

Ooh..Look what I found. Forgotten pictures from awhile back. (Before my trip to NYC) Looking at these pictures makes me miss my new sunglasses I lost in New York and my personal 'photographer' aka Mr. Wesley Mason since he left us (Charcoal and I) to enjoy the beautiful Florida beach with his parents. booooo

For those who asked about my NYLA boots, I got them from DSW. I wore these almost everyday in New York and walked around in them for at least 6 hours a day, if not, more so I would say they are pretty comfortable to walk in.
You have read this article Outfit with the title Reality is too Complex. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/09/reality-is-too-complex.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...