Biker Chic


After a bunch of morning meetings with my clients and vendors at different locations, I was so fed up with driving around by afternoon (LA, I love you but the traffic sucks!) that I decided to leave the car at home and just bike around for the rest of the day to my office and to eat. 
Biking automatically puts a smile to my face. I just love the way the wind feels on my face and how it pushes my hair backwards. It's definitely a stress reliever. I can't thank Wesley Mason enough for getting me this bike for my birthday last year!

(Oversized denim vest as trench from my friend June, Whitney Eve Romper c/o Shop PR, Vintage Belt, Giuseppe Zanotti Heels- wore these almost this day last year here)
You have read this article Outfit with the title Biker Chic. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/07/biker-chic.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...