A Heart that Loves is Young Forever


 Click click click below for more photos!
Nope, I'm not wearing a weave or clip ons. These were taken the day after I got back from Italy and a couple days before I got a haircut. Therefore, please excuse my jet-lagged eyes.

If you know me, I'm a lover of excessive arm swag and I couldn't resist this pink wrap bracelet from HauteLook with such a cheesy yet super cute quote that says, 'A heart that loves is young forever.' It was the perfect pop of color I needed and since it's a wrap around bracelet I went easy on my arm swag by just pairing it with my favorite vintage bracelet.


Alisa Michelle Bracelet via HauteLook

Don't forget to enter my $100 HauteLook Gift Card giveaway and to give this post a heart on Bloglovin'
Happy Weekend! xoxox
You have read this article Outfit with the title A Heart that Loves is Young Forever. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-heart-that-loves-is-young-forever.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...