Ruffles and Lace

Sundays are so precious to me these days. I slept in a bit, hung out with my three dogs (I'm currently dog sitting one of my mom's dogs) and biked around LA with Wesley Mason. 
Don't my top and shorts look like they were meant for each other? I really love this ruffled top from Insight so much that I wore it two days straight (see here) and want to keep wearing in over an over because it's just so much fun! As for my shorts... you know how much I love denim shorts, and my lace shorts, so both in one? How could I resist?

Insight Liberty Cami (also on sale)
Free People Lace Cut-off Shorts
Steve Madden Sandals stolen from Dani Song
Albeit Triangle Necklace
Maya Brenner California Necklace (also in silver)
Ray Ban Aviators

You have read this article Outfit with the title Ruffles and Lace. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/07/ruffles-and-lace.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...