Summer Getaway: Urban Jungle

Summer's Urban Jungle
(Ecote backpack, Mulberry denim dress, Vanessa Mooney accessories, Alexander Wang sandal, Lowluv ring, Raen sunglasses, Topshop shorts, See by ChloĆ© tank, Fuss boutique Tribal dress)

It's summer and all I want is to live in tie-dyed cotton, tribal prints, and light-washed denim. Anything breathable, really! Comprised of all colors of the rainbow, I'm ready to take on this look I like to call URBAN JUNGLE. Now all I need is a destination with some killer palm trees and lots and lots of sun. Who's with me?

Continue to take a peek at what else I'm lusting over here on Polyvore!
You have read this article with the title Summer Getaway: Urban Jungle. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/07/summer-getaway-urban-jungle.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...