HauteLook Summer State of Mind


I'm so excited to be one of HauteLook's Summer Style Ambassador for their "Summer State of Mind" event and even more excited to be giving away a $100 HauteLook gift card to one of you guys!

I first signed up for HauteLook, a private sale site offering goods in a rage of categories up to 50 - 75% off each day, back in San Francisco and scored so many goodies from my favorite J Brands to cool shirts for my Wesley Mason.

To win the $100 HauteLook Gift Card, all you have to do is sign up for HauteLook.com and give this post a heart on Bloglovin' with your email below on the comment. I'll announce the winner next week!

Have a super fun summer weekend guys! The tans will fade but the memories will not! xo
You have read this article giveaway / Outfit with the title HauteLook Summer State of Mind. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/07/hautelook-summer-state-of-mind.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...