SNEAK PEEK: Dylana & Natalie x Modern Vice

It wasn't until I teamed up with my pals Jensen and Jordan Adoni at Modern Vice that I really saw how much work goes into making a single shoe. We've got a killer boot in the works, handmade here in NYC, that is going to blow your mind. They really are the typical "off duty" boot... edgy, rock n' roll, but still super chic. Dylana and I have always had the perfect boot on our minds forever, and with Modern Vice, we've really turned that shoe into reality and let's just say they are BEEEEAUTIFUL and I cannot wait to wear them every single day. We've got our samples, the lasts are in from Italy... so it's just about time before Dylana and I start wearing our own pairs and continually giving you more sneak peeks. You know it's going to be good when it's a brother/brother-sister/sister collaboration! 

We're releasing them in August and I'm dying to see all of my readers rocking our signature boots. They really may be the hottest thing to hit the NYC pavement. Excited yet?

Follow me on Instagram (natalieoffduty) for more updates! Register now at Modernvice.com for more info on it's release! 
You have read this article with the title SNEAK PEEK: Dylana & Natalie x Modern Vice. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/07/sneak-peek-dylana-natalie-x-modern-vice.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...