A Thin Line Between Summer and Fall Dressing

Due to the fact that I live in LA, majority of my wardrobe consist of thin pieces appropriate for warmer weather although I did acquire a lot of warm pieces when I lived in San Francisco. This Whitney Eve peplum top (which I'm obsessed with btw) looks quite summer-ish so I made it more appropriate for fall by pairing it with my favorite Joie jacket and a structured Gucci bag. 

Do you wear your summer pieces for fall as well?

Joie Biker Jacket
Whitney Eve Peplum Top
Joe's Jeans Vintage Reserve Jeans
Giuseppe Zanotti Lace Up Heels (simliar here)
Gucci Stirrup Top Handle Bag
Wildfox Mirrored Sunglasses (also here)

You have read this article with the title A Thin Line Between Summer and Fall Dressing. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-thin-line-between-summer-and-fall.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...