The Closet

I took a few photos of my closet before I moved out of my old place. I converted a spare bedroom into a closet and with the help of Wesley Mason, built the whole thing ourselves reusing old bookcases and shelves that we've already had. The whole thing is actually detachable so I'm doing this all over again at my new place which I'll share once it's done!

I have too many bracelets so I use anything I can find as bracelet holders and the cheapest option I found was using wine bottles (I don't drink, but Wesley Mason does!) 
How do you store your jewelry?

P.S. If you haven't seen my closet tour video, you can watch it here!

Happy almost end of the week! :)
You have read this article Interior Design / LA APT / my apartment with the title The Closet. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-closet.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...