Song of Style on Instagram

Haven't done an instagram post for awhile so here are 3 weeks worth of instagram pictures!
In my old apartment's closet. See the closet tour video here

This guy always wakes me up in the morning because he's hungry.

I have an office so I seldom work on this desk but when I do, there are always cupcakes

While I was looking for a new place to live, we found a random mansion


Wesley Mason's Givenchy Shirt (also here,) StyleStalker Skirt

Behind the scenes w/ @wesmasonphoto

Christian Louboutin Sneakers, Kanye x Louis Vuitton Sneakers, and Rachel Roy Cap Toe Flats on my feet


Zara Shirt, Karla Deras x Roman Luxe Necklace, Joe's Jeans Jeans, Joie Flats, Givenchy Antigona Bag, Karen Walker Sunnies

Early morning before my dad gave me a lift to the airport

Hola Barcelona!

Leopard Flats x 2

Hola Ibiza!
You have read this article instagram with the title Song of Style on Instagram . You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/10/song-of-style-on-instagram.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...