Playing With the Nuts

1
234567

(Anarchy Street Fedora, gifted American Apparel Floral Shirt, Free People Crochet Tank, Thrifted DIY shorts, Steve Madden Luxe Sandals, Rayban Aviators)

Hope you guys enjoy the last two photos. How could I not play with two random coconuts that were lying on the sand?
For those who asked about what style or model my Rayban aviators are, it's the only aviator that's polarized. Regarding last post's sunglasses, they are by Von Zipper and I got them at a skateboard shop in New York last year. Oh, and no I didn't build the sand castle but isn't it amazing?
Btw, I quickly checked my email and got scared by the amount of emails I received so I will reply once I'm back home! Hope you guys are having a wonderful week!

You have read this article Outfit with the title Playing With the Nuts. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/02/playing-with-nuts.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...