Found a New Favorite Place

1.1235
(Anarchy Street Faux Vest, H&M Blouse, We Move Vintage Belt <-- you must check out this site! super low priced vintage goodies!, DIY Levi's Cut-offs, Opening Ceremony Shoes, Anarchy Street Bracelet, YSL & Cartier Rings)

So sad to be leaving LA already but thinking about moving back this summer makes me feel better and makes me want to enjoy San Francisco as much as I can.
My mom took these pictures at a park located less than 10minutes away from my place but I only discovered it a couple of days ago when I was walking my two twins (Malti & Pooma) on a different route. So funny how I never explored this part of my neighborhood!

Enjoying the beautiful LA weather and listening to all of the great music on my boyfriend's new Reggae blog, is really getting me in the mood for Summer!
You have read this article Outfit with the title Found a New Favorite Place. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/02/found-new-favorite-place.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...