Featured Artist: Kris Chau









Here are a few of my favorite illustrations by artist Kris Chau. She is a designer at Free People and we met when I was over in Philadelphia shooting for Free People. She is such an amazing artist and I am such a huge fan. She is super sweet, incredibly funny, and just one of the coolest girls ever. I miss my crazy hapa mama! I can't stop looking at these illustrations. I love seeing what she comes up with and trying to make out how she did it. The first one is Integrity, the second called Big Joseph, the third Heart Spill, and the last one is an illustration of Oanh Doan (looking all cute and stylish as always) who is another designer at Free People! Oahhn is another talented gal who I love. Come to California so I can kidnap you both yes?! I hope you all enjoy these images by Kris Chau as much as I do. Visit her website and blog for more mind blowing art.
You have read this article Kris Chau Artist Free People with the title Featured Artist: Kris Chau. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/02/featured-artist-kris-chau.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...