A Break From Reality

05beeeeach1110
9
61
742
(gifted Bebe Hat, Mom's dress worn as a top, DIY Levi's cut-offs, Sam Edelman Sandals)

I really wanted to go to NYFW this season despite the weather since I got invited to so many great shows, but how could I say 'no' to a trip to Aruba? The weather here is just amazing. As soon as you think it's getting a little too hot, the breeze comes in and cools you off instantly. The beautiful 80 degree weather, the calm ocean, lizards that crawl up to you, amazing food, friendly locals, spending time with people that i love, and much more... I'm so in love with Aruba and I can't wait to go out on the beach again tomorrow!
You have read this article Outfit / Personal with the title A Break From Reality. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/02/a-break-from-reality.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...