FUN VEGAS VIDEO!






Dylana and I put together a video covering our entire Vegas trip at the WWD Magic/Teen Vogue convention! We brought our flip cam with us and took a bunch of clips throughout our stay. I couldn't have asked for a better Vegas trip. It was such a fun, wild adventure that involved amazing clothes, lots of food, and plenty of dancing. Featured in the video are my favorite blog twins, Rebecca of Style with Benefits and Melanie of Wrecked Stellar, as well as Elim Chu of The Style Seen, and Jazzi McG. These girls make me laugh so much. I love them! Enjoy the video! Us bloggers will show you how to have some fun ;)

See the photos from my Vegas trip HERE!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title FUN VEGAS VIDEO!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/02/fun-vegas-video.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...