Effortless Beauty








Happy Monday! Thought I'd kick off the week with a few photographs that caught my eye over the weekend. I'm amazed at how Arizona Muse jumped back into the modeling world looking so stunning and fresh right after having a child. And now I have this sudden urge to visit the closest cemetery and take some killer photos. Nirrimi gets me every time. This is the type of photography that makes me stop, right click, and press "save". Combined, they have that demure, mysterious vibe I love and crave for when I flip through a magazine. These doe eyed beauties make looking good seem so easy...

Image sources: The Fashion Spot, We Live Young, Studded Hearts
You have read this article with the title Effortless Beauty. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/02/effortless-beauty.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...