Free Bird










(Photos and Video by Dylana Suarez)

You probably can tell I love the whole boho, free spirited look consisting of messy locks and long flowing skirts. With the perfectly warm weather, it feels only appropriate to wear a lightweight tank top by Denise Focil for Aplinestars along with a vintage maxi skirt. I honestly cannot get all things maroon! I found it in a thrift shop over on Fairfax and of course I had to buy it. Someone slap me and get me into wearing a different shade!

Anyways, Dylana and I ventured over to an old open field by a church. It was more like a deserted baseball field and somewhat of a playground (which really was just a broken seesaw and barbie truck). Makes for an interesting location you see lol. With absolutely no one around, it was the perfect place to frolic about, get a little dirt in my boots, and create this short video. We got sent a flip cam and decided to test it out. Simply took a few quick clips as the sun was setting, mashed them all together, and threw in some good old mellow music. All done in just under an hour (not so bad for us newcomers). My hand still has numbers written all over it from trying to jot down notes while cutting/editing and incorporating sound ( hopefully this gets easier with time?)...but it was all worth it in the end. So there you have it, my first outfit video!

Also, I have updated my site by tagging/uploading my photos with Tag Loudly. Simply drag your mouse over my first picture and you can see the details to my look! The genius behind this website is Sophia Chou of the fashion blog Phosphene. I am so happy Sophia invited me early on to test out her site and I'm in love with it! It is easy to use and the quality of the photos are amazing. Not only is she one of my favorite bloggers (go see her super chic and classic looks), she is ridiculously smart and already doing great things! Soooo, from Sophia to me to YOU, all my readers are invited to join Tag Loudly and get UNLIMITED accounts (meaning unlimited uploading space, extremely high quality images, etc) with this CODE! This totally free membership is only for now as the site is still new and because ya'll are oh so special! So get on it, join, and get taggin!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Free Bird. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/02/free-bird.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...