Wake Up, San Francisco

1
2
345
(Anarchy Street Fedora, H&M Coat, We Move Vintage Dress & Belt, Steve Madden Boots, Ferragamo Purse)

I felt like matching my vintage gold chain belt with my Ferragamo bag that I hardly ever wear.
Ever since I got back from Aruba, the weather has been very crappy here. It's been raining everyday and today I even got hailed on on my way to work and got soaking wet since I forgot my umbrella. While I was at work I was relieved to see that the sun came up but once I got off from work it started to rain again and by the time I got home it got sunny. Seriously, wth? The weather is having some serious mood swings. It seems as if San Francisco is getting back to me for being away for awhile.
You have read this article Outfit with the title Wake Up, San Francisco. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/02/wake-up-san-francisco.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...