airwalkers




















airwalkers from Sharon Gong on Vimeo.

Photography/Video by Sharon Gong

Featuring: my sister Dylana and I

Here is the editorial of both Dylana and I shot by Sharon Gong for the March/April 2011 issue of Atomica Magazine created by model/blogger Kelsea Kosko. I hope you like it! Sharon knew she wanted to shoot on the beach, but the sun was so high that we had to wait it out till the evening for the perfect shots. Finally we found a quiet spot on the beach in the Pacific Palisades and I'm so pleased with the results. Sharon, the most talented 16 year old I know, is so mellow and easy to work with. She creates magic every single time.

To see the entire issue of Atomica Magazine, click here! Just before our editorial we have a Wardrobe feature (starting page 27)!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article Natalie Suarez Dylana Suarez Sharon Gong Atomica Magazine Airwalkers with the title airwalkers. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/02/airwalkers.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...