A Holiday Look I Love

Here are a few images of me for Calista Holiday 2010. Shot in New York over the summer and photographed by Erika Hokanson. This shoot has inspired me to sport silk button-ups, velvet pants, and lace frocks this holiday season. A little fur thrown in and I'm set! As for makeup, I love what the makeup artist did. A smoky eye with just a little gold shimmer in the inner corners, and of course a huge red pout. Definitely a fierce holiday look that is bound to make a statement. Kinda releases my inner rockstar ya know? Happy holidays tooo youuuuuuuuu my pretties!

See behind the scenes images from this shoot in a previous post HERE!
You have read this article Natalie Suarez Calista New York with the title A Holiday Look I Love. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/11/a-holiday-look-i-love.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...