In Autumn Gear

3
2
1
5
4
(H&M coat and metallic sweater, Mom's pleated skirt from the 70's, Chloe lace up oxford platforms)
New York is such an amazing city. Although this is my third time in New York this year, it's my first time actually exploring the city and there is just so much to take in. I love seeing well dressed people on the streets, bakeries and dessert places that are opened till super late, and a freakin' zoo in the middle of central park.
So far I did some touristy stuff and walked all the way up (300+ steps) to the crown of Statue of Liberty in my chloe heels. The security guard said I was the first. haha
I guess I was the first fashion blogger. lol
You have read this article New York / Outfit with the title In Autumn Gear. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/11/in-autumn-gear.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...