11.11 Emphasizing on the Verticals

1-1
2
3
(Anarchy Street Faux Fur Gilet, Gifted Style by Marina Trench Dress, Alexander Wang Heels via Gilt, Su-shi bag)

Don't mind me walking back and forth the same block. I just had to show you guys the back of this trench dress.
Btw, happy Veteran's day to all my American visitors, Happy Pepero Day to all my Korean visitors and Happy Pocky Day to all my Japanese visitors. =D
Wikipedia states that “Pepero Day was started in 1994 by students at a girls’ middle school in Busan (South Korea’s second largest city after Seoul), where they exchanged Pepero sticks as gifts to wish one another to grow ‘as tall and slender as a Pepero’.
You have read this article Outfit / random with the title 11.11 Emphasizing on the Verticals. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/11/1111-emphasizing-on-verticals.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...