Volcom Spring/Summer 2011 Sneak Peek!!




One label that just about every cool beach loving kid in SoCal wears is Volcom, and I'm proud to be their new face! Here is just a sneak peek into the Spring/Summer 2011 campaign book (pictures of pictures). I had the best time shooting down in Newport Beach kicking cans, jumping over bikes, and digging my heels into the sand. I love the active and high energy shots. Definitely worth getting sand in your boots for. One look I'm longing to sport this coming Spring is a pair of Volcom's candy colored high-waisted shorts with a beat up pair of vintage boots. California cool at its best.
You have read this article Natalie Suarez Volcom with the title Volcom Spring/Summer 2011 Sneak Peek!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/11/volcom-springsummer-2011-sneak-peek.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...