Aviator




(Storets jacket, Stylesofia top, Hudson Jeans, Banana Republic shoes, Vintage bag)

I live in an older Victorian home here in SoCal and it is always soooo chilly. Envious of those w/ extremely cozy homes lol! Even around the house, I'm bundled in clothes. Let's just say I've got a wool throw wrapped around my legs, grandpa style, while typing this. But thank goodness for all things shearling. I love how the aviator looks is back. I've been seeing them everywhere! From runways to editorials to the streets. I received this one from Storets and it is so snug and warm! It even gives off an awesome icankickyourass kinda look. Casual and chic with a striped top and my favorite Hudson skinny jeans. Not bad eh?

Are ya'll ready for Thanksgiving? I'm stoked! We're doing it a bit differently this time. We've nixed boring ol' turkey so there will be tamales, stuffing, potatoes, cranberry pie, you name it, cooking in my house and I can hardly wait. Things have finally calmed down for me, giving me more time at home for the rest of this week! Friends and family are in town as well. It's refreshing to see some old faces. Awkward moments due to major time gaps are just inevitable. But who cares? Make the best of your holiday weekend! xoxo

inspirAAtiooonnn. enjoy.


You have read this article with the title Aviator. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/11/aviator.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...