Just Piled On

5-21-22-24-23
(Thrifted Sweater, H&M Dress & Faux Fur Collar, Vintage Belt, Anarchy Street Armor Ring, YSL Ring, Steve Madden Shoes)

I had this dress on all day at home then my feet got cold so I put on my OTK socks on. Before I realized, I had this sweater over my dress and a leopard jacket all while sitting on my chair working on my finals.
It was finally time to go outside to grab coffee and Wesley Mason told me I looked like I killed three different animals. hahaha Wish I took these pictures with the leopard coat on so I can show you guys how ridiculously fabulous I looked (apparently this is just my opinion. my bf didn't think so.)
You have read this article Outfit with the title Just Piled On. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/11/just-piled-on.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...