You Can Never Have Enough Coffee

5-234
5-3
1
(Anarchy Street Leopard Jacket & Slashed Skinny Jeans, Vintage Shirt, Steve Madden Boots, gifted Botkier Haven Satchel)

Please excuse my tired face and the obnoxious yet my favorite Starbucks cup (not a prop, there's real white chocolate mocha in there lol)
For those who asked what I wear to school during finals... This is it.
My typical outfit consists of: a white shirt & skinny jeans (normally blue jeans but those who follow my twitter already know what my jeans did to my white Eames chair)

Hope all of you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I'll be spending this years Thanksgiving with my lovely boyfriend and Charcoal at my classmates house eating lots and lots of food.
I'll try to save you guys some.......
calories by eating it all by myself! hehe
You have read this article Outfit with the title You Can Never Have Enough Coffee. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/11/you-can-never-have-enough-coffee.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...