My list of 10 Divine Things

4
2
3

I was asked to style this amazingly soft cashmere Divine sweater from Tory Burch and to list my top 10 divine things so here it goes!

1. Spending time with my dog Charcoal
2. Visiting my other dogs (Malti, Pooma, & Bijou) in LA
3. Thursday night Sushi dinner with Wesley Mason
4. Strawberry smoothie after dinner
5. Smell of coffee
6. Comfortable high heels
7. Evelyn's cake from Philippe Patisserie in San Francisco
8. Sunday mornings when I could sleep in then go get blueberry pancakes with Wesley Mason
9.Walking around the city when it's actually warm
10. When I get awesome packages!

What are some of your divine things?
You have read this article Outfit with the title My list of 10 Divine Things. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-list-of-10-divine-things.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...